The Catholic Youth Ministry Hub currently has four active sites that we are inviting others to contribute to. Contributors may also request to have their own site that is linked in to the Hub. These sites are treated just like the other sites in the Hub when they prove to be active contributing sites with good content.
Here’s how it works:
- Send us an email telling us how you would like to be involved by sending an email@example.com.
- We will send you back an email probably requesting a first post that you would like to submit.
- After we review that post we will get you set up as an author on the site and you can blog away.
Do worry, we will gladly walk you through how the back-end of the sites work and train you as needed.
What’s In It For Me?
The reason most people guest blog on other sites is to bring them some credibility in the area they are blogging. If they have their own site, they may blog on other sites to
We currently do offer some author’s advertising space across our network. Please let us know if you are interested and we can get you the details!
- All posts must be original and not posted anywhere else on the web
- Blog posts should be somewhere from 200-500 words each.
- Affiliate links (links that will result in you making money) are not permitted unless prior permission is given.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any content across our Network at any time for any reason.