We attempted our first little contest and had were actually very happy with the response that we received. We need your help. We had about 12 submissions for the top Catholic Youth Ministry posts of all time. Now we clearly did not put enough effort and promotion into this little contest to gather the best posts from years and years of writings, but these are ones submitted by our followers.
So help us out. Please read the posts below and then VOTE HERE when you are done. We will allow voting for the next 10 days and will announce a winner shortly afterwards. We have a little surprise for the winner, so please spread the word for your favorite post and have your friends vote as well.
Here you go!
Read The Posts
- The Pizza Party is SO Over by D. Scott Miller
- Down with Youth Groups by Eric Gallagher
- Evangelization Doesn’t Work Anymore by Frank Mercadante
- 10 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Youth Minister by Eric Porteous
- Pope Benedict’s Guide to Youth Ministry by Amy Welborn
Then Vote Here!
Voting ends July 1st at 11am Pacific Time
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
This contest is mostly about exposing our audience to some great posts and information. If you know of other great posts that do not show up in the five above, please include them in the comments section below!